There has been plenty number of business schools in India which are offering varied programs in Business Administration. As students and professionals who wish to take up a program in either fields of Business administration are increasing day after day, it is important for the rise of Business Schools as well.
Some of the major business schools in India are:
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM A)
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM C)
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)
- Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)
- XLRI – Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur
- ISB – Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (JBIMS)
- S. P. Jain Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (SPJIMR)
- Management Development Institute, Gurgaon (MDI)
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIM B)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune (SIBM)
- Institute of Management & Technology, Ghaziabad (IMT)
- Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA)
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi (IIFT)
- Institute of Management Development Research, Pune (IMDR)
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai (LIBA)
- National Institute of Business Management, Chennai
Students who aspire to be a business professional or businessmen who aim at heights can choose any of the above options to study their favorite specialization in MBA. However, if you are a businessman or a working professional, the better choice for you would be joining an online or correspondence course. This helps you join a course at ease of your home and is time convenient as well.
Concentrating completely on any institute that provides correspondence/online courses would do really good as the curriculum they provide will be to a certain extent much better than institutes with a whole bunch of classroom courses when they give more care to classroom courses only than online/correspondent courses.